Objective3D provides best-in-class Thermoplastic and Metal 3D Printing and Scanning solutions from Stratasys, Desktop Metal, Concept Laser and Artec3D. ISO9001 certified, Objective3D is winner of customer satisfaction awards in Asia-Pacific.
Phoenix Contact is a global market leader and innovator of electrical connection, electronic interface and industrial automation technologies. With over 60,000 products, our diverse portfolio includes the classic terminal block, surge protection, machine connectors, and wireless Ethernet.
• 62 Brandl Street, Technology Park Eight Mile Plains QLD • Phone: 0061 7 3849 7866 • Email: email@example.com • Website: www.phoenxplm.com.au Products & Services Enabling companies to realize innovation. Specialists in digitalization, PLM knowledge, implementation and consulting. A Siemens PLM Software Solutions Partner for NX CAD/ CAM and Teamcenter PLM Software. World-class solutions for Manufacturing (Part & Assembly) planning, simulation and validation.
Omron provides industrial control components, along with the application know-how and engineering support, to create your sophisticated automated manufacturing systems. Through our ‘Sensing & Control + THINK’ technologies OMRON aims to improve lives and contribute to a better society.
P I LZ NZ LTD
• PO Box 2264 Stoke Nelson • Phone: 03 547 8409 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Unit 4, 12 Laidlaw Way East Tamaki Auckland • Phone: 09 634 5350
• Website: optrel.co.nz Products & Services Optrel is the most innovative and ergonomic helmet available to date, expanding the welder’s field of vision without compromising on comfort. The unique nose cut-out on the latest Panoramaxx helmet allows positioning of the auto- darkening display closer to the eyes.
Our components, systems and services will support you in the automation of your plants and machinery. Driven by our vision of “The Spirit of Safety”, we will use all our passion and our knowledge to offer you the best possible automation solutions. We are automation specialists committed to safety!
• 2 Cardiff St, Bentleigh East Victoria Australia • Phone: +61 488 77 21 51 • Email: email@example.com • Website: www.plasticmachinerysolutions.com.au Products & Services
We expand our clients engineering capabilities by providing quality pipe and tube fabrication equipment which reduces fabrication costs per weld, improves pipe joint quality and enhances productivity. Visit us at Stand 4058 to view our latest Pipe Cutting, Bevelling and Orbital Welding Equipment
Plastic Machinery Solutions is proud to sell and service some of the world’s leading brands. Famous names include Haitian Injection moulding machines, the world’s largest manufacturer of injection moulding machines. Since 1994 Haitian has had the highest annual production of any IMM manufacturer!